Promotion Center for Little Italy, Baltimore, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Its mission is to act as the central 'voice' for Little Italy as an ethnic neighborhood as it provides consistent communications, neighborhood event promotion, and promotes the neighborhood's heritage and history. Take a few moments to learn what we do - and why - for Piccola Italia - Little Italy, Baltimore. Your questions and comments are welcome: info@PromotionCenterforLittleItaly.org.
Looking to get involved in Little Italy? Various organizations in The Neighborhood are consistently in need of energetic volunteers. Email us about Little Italy's current volunteer needs or join our email list to ensure you receive notice of volunteer opportunities in our monthly e-newsletter, Neighborhood News. Examples of volunteer opportunities include:
- serve on a committee such as Italian festival, Madonnari, Columbus Day Parade, LIPOA
- design fliers, signage and other graphics
- IT help: websites, search engines, social media, etc
- event volunteer for Madonnari Fest, Italian Festivals and Ravioli Dinners
- wait tables, sell 50/50 raffle, tend bar for Friday Night Dinners at Little Italy Lodge
The Promotion Center for Little Italy is a 100% volunteer-run 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your tax-deductible donation is greatly appreciated to help fulfill its mission.